Re: Edit/Approval - OR - Patagonia Men's Capilene 1 T-Shirt - Chad Poindexter

  • Stick
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2010
      Ray,

      I am continuously amazed at the many errors I make. Wow. I never was that good in English. Haha. Anyway, thanks for the quick edits. All errors have been corrected, and I have uploaded the corrected file in its new home (although I figured it would have been shirts rather than undies). The file has been removed from the tester folder as well.

      I am wanting to try out some of the wool, but I just can't pay that much for it tight now as there are too many other things I still need! :) Maybe I will catch a sale though sometime.

      Thanks again.

      Chad