RE: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT/Approval - Tarptent Double Rainbow - Ed Morse

  • Edwin Morse
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2010
      Richard,
      It has been a while since I've messed up a report so much.
      All EDITS made as required, All Edits shanged in some way, Comments acted
      upon.
      HTML deleted from Tests/ OWNER REVIEWS

      The only way I could find to upload the new corrected HTML was under Nancy
      Griffith's name. This is not correct. How can it be fixed? Do you have to do
      it or did I do something wrong that I can fix?
      There was no upload file except under a name.

      Ed

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2010
        Ed,

        I reset the folder settings so that uploads should be allowed, and tested it to see that it works. Be sure to indicate that you are uploading an Owner Review. There may be some default setting to which the folder reverts, so let me know if you have a problem. Cheers, Richard

        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2010
          Richard, Thank you.

          I uploaded the HTML and deleted the one in the wrong place. All seems to
          work the way it should now.
          It seems odd to me that the Tarptent Double Rainbow would be under Tarps and
          Bivys instead of under tents.

          Ed

          _____

          --- In BackpackGearTest@ <mailto:BackpackGearTest%40yahoogroups.com>

          <http://tinyurl.com/252qxaj> com/252qxaj> com/252qxaj

          Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2010
            Ed, I agree on placement, as I'd rate the DR a tent. Funny that two Tarptents are under the Tents subheading but not the DR. But that's not my department. Cheers, Richard