re: Wow

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2010
      Hi Michael,

      This Yahoo Group site is the operations site for the posting and editing of Owner Reviews. It is not a discussion site for the reviews posted at BackpackGearTest.org I believe there is talk of adding a comments section there, but it is not available yet. If you feel the need to address my review feel free to use the email address I provide in every review and test report. If you want it public try here as I post a lot to the gear forum:

      http://www.backpacker.com/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi?act=SF;f=832107219

      Ray