Follow-up for Jordan King Re: OWNER REVIEW - Buck Kinives 110 Folding Hunter

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2010
      RICHARD - Jordan King(1) - BUCK 110 FOLDING HUNTER Knife - Posted Mar 6(msg#78893), Taken Mar 16, Edit Mar 16(78941), Followed up Apr 16

      Hi Jordan,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on Mar 16. Please refer to message number 78941 at

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager