ATTN: Joshua Regan - Re: RePost- Owner Review- Therm-A-Rest NeoAir

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2010
      Hi Joshua,

      I'm glad to see we didn't scare you off after your first attempt. This does look better. Before I can accept your Owner Review you will need to clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product in the field. Please add an estimate of how many times you have used it to your report and then repost the REVISED version to the yahoo group.

      I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our edit queue and you will be on your way to getting an official edit.

      Thank you,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Edit Admin Manager