EDIT/Approval - Highgear Axio Altimeter - Chris Barchet

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2010
      Chris, Well done. Here are your edits, same format as before. When you have revised, you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/y6jvn3c

      After you upload you will have graduated to Newbie status and may apply to test gear. Congratulations! You should join our sister list, backpackgeartesERS, and look for Test Calls. I encourage you to keep the Owner Reviews coming; it'll keep your writing skills honed and impress the Call Managers and Moderators.

      Cheers, Richard

      <<EMAIL: cbarchet@...>>
      Edit: Consider writing out the punctuation to discourage spammers (AT, DOT, etc)

      <<SLEEVE LENGTH 35 in (89 cm)
      TORSO LENGTH 21 in (53cm)>>
      Edit: Good for you for including, but these aren't really relevant for a watch review. Do include them if you're reviewing a shirt or jacket.

      <<I would like it to be better but I think this is typical for this type of instrument.>>
      Edit: "to do better" is more accurate
      EDIT: A bit more serious: What's the basis for your comment about this being typical? Homework you did before buying this watch? You should indicate the basis for your opinion to avoid "projecting" - reporting what others think about the watch.

      <<The biggest shortcoming of the watch is the ease with which it can get "bumped" out of chronometer mode. >>
      Edit: Is it chronometer mode or chronograph mode? You use both terms above.