EDIT/Approval - Jetboil PCS - Adam Rochte

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2010
      Adam, excellent job. Only a few minor nitpicks, mostly up to you. After revising you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/yueso

      Be sure to delete your Tests/OR folder copy. Congratulations on completing your first Owner Review.

      Have you seen the new Jetboil Flash? Sorry to have to break the news but this upgrade will be replacing the PCS. Same price but improved and a tripod and coffee press included. Check out the BGT test reports.

      Cheers, Richard

      General EDIT: Reduce the size of your picture. It's out of proportion with the report.

      <<The fuel(make sure to buy the appropriate size) and stove both fit nicely into the cooking cup, and when it's all packed up it's hardly bigger than a Nalgene. >>
      Edit: "The fuel canister" would be more accurate.
    • adamrotche
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2010
        Thanks so much for all your help Richard. I did see the flash, and I'm pretty excited about it. I'd like to get my hands on one to compare. It looks pretty fancy...

        Adam

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "richardglyon" <montana.angler@...> wrote:

        > Adam, excellent job. Only a few minor nitpicks, mostly up to you. After revising you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/yueso
        >
        > Be sure to delete your Tests/OR folder copy. Congratulations on completing your first Owner Review.
        >
        > Have you seen the new Jetboil Flash? Sorry to have to break the news but this upgrade will be replacing the PCS. Same price but improved and a tripod and coffee press included. Check out the BGT test reports.
        >
        > Cheers, Richard
        >
        > General EDIT: Reduce the size of your picture. It's out of proportion with the report.
        >
        > <<The fuel(make sure to buy the appropriate size) and stove both fit nicely into the cooking cup, and when it's all packed up it's hardly bigger than a Nalgene. >>
        > Edit: "The fuel canister" would be more accurate.

      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2010
          Hi Adam,

          Great job getting thru OR #1. Part of my job is to look over the newly uploaded ORs and make sure things are working okay. In yours unfortunately the manufacturer's URL is not going to the website. Please take a look at that ASAP and get it fixed.

          Secondly, while you have a second OR waiting in the Edit Queue, I will not add it to the "Awaiting Edit" section until you post a revised version (labeled REVISED) employing the stuff you learned via OR #1.

          So please take care of the those two things and we'll be moving right along on your trail to tester status. :)

          Cordially,
          Jamie DeBenedetto
          Edit Admin Manager