EDIT - Jetboil Personal Cooking System - Adam Rotche

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2010
      Adam,

      Welcome to BackpackGearTest.org! I've been assigned to redit your Owner Review on the Jetboil PCS. Before I can do so, however, you must post an html copy of your Review in the Tests/Owner Reviews folder on the BackpackGearTest.org site, and include a link to that posting (in tinyurl format) to this list. Please do so, and post a notice to this list (with OR-Jetboil Personal Cooking System, and your name) in the subject line. No need to repost the plain text here.This will allow me to check the html format before the Review is posted to our site.

      I do suggest that you review carefully BGT's Survival Guide, as there are several of our requirements that you haven't followed. For example, we strongly encourage photographs in every review, and they are required in every review (and every Test Series) after your first OR. I encourage you to add them. Also we don't allow projection – what anyone other than the reviewer might experience. For that reason we try to avoid "you" and "your." Please consider these points (and other items in the Survival Guide) when you revise your Review.

      That said, I think this is an excellent first crack at a review, and with a bit of work will be a welcome addition. I look forward to your revisions.

      Cheers, Richard