Thank you Richard - Re: OWNER REVIEW Addendum - Hilleberg Unna

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
      I've added it.

      Jamie D
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2010
        Hi Richard,

        Neat addition to the tent I don't have much for you.

        Ray

        ***I have used the Mesh Inner to replace the Kerlon inner tent that is included with an Unna

        Edit: I have used the Mesh Inner to replace the Kerlon inner tent that is included with "the" Unna (reads better to me, up to you though)
      • richardglyon
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2010
          Ray, duly revised, and Tests/OR folder copy deleted. One more product that will keep me from becoming ultralight.

          Cheers, Richard