Re: OWNER REVIEW - Therm-A-Rest NeoAir Sleeping Pad

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
      Hi Joshua

      Your OR does not have any Product Description in it.
      Including a good description so the reader knows what you are talking about
      is mandatory.

      Having a Mentor is also a good idea - they help you catch such problems.

      Cheers
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2010
        Welcome to BGT Joshua,

        Before I can accept your Owner Review you will need to clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product in the field. Please add an estimate of how many times you have used it to your report and then repost the REVISED version to the yahoo group.

        I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our edit queue and you will be on your way to getting an official edit.

        Thank you,
        Jamie DeBenedetto
        Edit Admin Manager