Re: Need help with using the html helper with MAC, can someone help please?

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
      Bill (if that's indeed your name),

      You should post inquiries such as this to the BGT Web list, where some genuine techies can give you the answers you need. As a fellow Mac user, however, I can tell you that there will need to be some trial and error on your part.

      We customarily post our names in the message, both as a courtesy and to aid identification,

      Cheers, Richard