EdIT/Approval - Primus Windscreen - Chad Poindexter

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
      Chad, thanks for the prompt and effective revisions. Just a few more edis (same format, mostly suggestions. After revising you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/ycg23lg Don't forget to delete your Tests/OR folder copy.

      Cheers, Richard

      << When Primus designed this windscreen, they did so with a purpose; A purpose to increase the stove's efficiency by using this windscreen in conjunction with the stove. >>
      EDIT: they did so with a purpose: to increase the stove's efficiency [colon instead of semi-colon, eliminate redundancy]
      Edit: Consider "in conjunction with this stove, " to emphasize that it was for the Express (rather than all stoves).

      <<Most recently I have used the windscreen with my stove while at a
      shelter on the summit of Mt. LeConte, >>
      Edit: Again I suggest identifying your stove here. Could be in parentheses. Up to you, however.

      <<Once I recieved the windscreen in the mail>>
      EDIT: received [spelling]

      <<With this in mind, I believe that my stove, in conjunction with the windscreen, is working at least somewhat more efficiently than if the stove were operating on it's own.>>
      EDIT: its own [no apostrophe]
    • Stick
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
        Richard, thanks for the edits and approval. All has been made, the old report is gone from the sight and the new one lives in it's new home now. Thanks, Chad