New Member Question

  • jregan222
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      Hi, Im new to the group and looking to become a tester but I have one question hindering the decision. I want to know how much time other testers commit to testing. With my job, I try to do an overnighter at least once a month and with some motivation can do a couple day hikes too. Is that a sufficient amount of time in the eyes of those moderating the testing??? Any comments would be extremely helpful.