Re: [BackpackGearTest] Poncho

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Helen,

      integral designs makes a 5'x8' silponcho. The post
      you're referring to was probably mine. I got a 5'x'9
      from Wanderlustgear, but he was clearing out stock,
      he's not making anymore. campmor sells them as well.

      http://www.campmor.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=9996340&prmenbr=226

      www.integraldesigns.com

      -Rob
      --- Helen Hillberg <hhloth@...> wrote:
      > A while back someone mentioned they had purchased a
      > sil nylon poncho, don't remember the manufacturer.
      > Anyone have a link to a site that sells these?
      > Thanks ... Helen

      =====
      I carry the dust of a journey,
      that cannot be shaken away,