RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: EDIT: OR - REI Ti WARE Mug 0.4 Liter - Steven M. Kidd

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2010
      Hmmmm. Link works for me. Oh well. BTW... I also have your other Ti Report
      to edit. I'll have that back to you in the next day or so.

      AB

      > Thanks again Andrew!
      >

      > That link was dead from my computer, but I tinkered around several
      > times and cleaned up much of the white space. Hopefully this will look
      > better for the average reader!
      >
      > Steve
    • ftroop94
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2010
        Thanks Andrew,

        I look forward to the edits on that one. I also have a field shot of the spork I've taken since I put the review together if you'd like me to insert it...

        steve