Re: EDIT: OR - REI Ti WARE Mug 0.4 Liter - Steven M. Kidd

  • ftroop94
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2010
      Thanks again Andrew!

      That link was dead from my computer, but I tinkered around several times and cleaned up much of the white space. Hopefully this will look better for the average reader!

      Steve

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Buskov" <rescue@...> wrote:

      > Steve, A couple more edits on your final. Feel free to re-upload when fixed.
      > Very nice report in the end though!
      >
      > AB
      >
      > _______________________________
      >
      > > night outings and now try to average a 30 lb (14 kg)
      > > pack, however, a comfortable riding pack is more important
      > > to me than the overall weight I'm carrying
      > EDIT: Change to "pack. However, a comfortable"

      > > > EDIT: Your pictures are overlapping here near the bottom when viewed
      > > at the
      > > > minimum resolution in both Internet Explorer and Firefox. Please move
      > > your
      > > > pictures around and/or scales them to prevent this.
      > Comment: The change with your pictures is good. They no longer overlap.
      > However, you have a great deal of white space now. I wouldn't worry with
      > changing it this go round unless you really want to. However, next time you
      > may wish to space out your picture more throughout the text so that you can
      > eliminate white spacing. Take a look here... http://goo.gl/1Ak8. Lots of
      > pics, but there spread in such a way as to avoid large white spaces.

    • Andrew Buskov
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2010
        Hmmmm. Link works for me. Oh well. BTW... I also have your other Ti Report
        to edit. I'll have that back to you in the next day or so.

        AB

        > Thanks again Andrew!
        >

        > That link was dead from my computer, but I tinkered around several
        > times and cleaned up much of the white space. Hopefully this will look
        > better for the average reader!
        >
        > Steve
      • ftroop94
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2010
          Thanks Andrew,

          I look forward to the edits on that one. I also have a field shot of the spork I've taken since I put the review together if you'd like me to insert it...