Re: EDIT: OR - REI Ti WARE Mug 0.4 Liter - Steven M. Kidd

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2010
      Steve, A couple more edits on your final. Feel free to re-upload when fixed.
      Very nice report in the end though!

      AB

      _______________________________

      > night outings and now try to average a 30 lb (14 kg)
      > pack, however, a comfortable riding pack is more important
      > to me than the overall weight I'm carrying
      EDIT: Change to "pack. However, a comfortable"

      > > > <<IMAGE GOES HERE. ALT TEXT = "Cup 4" IMAGE CAPTION = "Compared to
      > > > Ceramic
      > > > Mug the Ti Ware Cup Holds More Liquid">>
      > > EDIT: Your pictures are overlapping here near the bottom when viewed
      > at the
      > > minimum resolution in both Internet Explorer and Firefox. Please move
      > your
      > > pictures around and/or scales them to prevent this.
      Comment: The change with your pictures is good. They no longer overlap.
      However, you have a great deal of white space now. I wouldn't worry with
      changing it this go round unless you really want to. However, next time you
      may wish to space out your picture more throughout the text so that you can
      eliminate white spacing. Take a look here... http://goo.gl/1Ak8. Lots of
      pics, but there spread in such a way as to avoid large white spaces.
    • ftroop94
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 10, 2010
        Thanks again Andrew!

        That link was dead from my computer, but I tinkered around several times and cleaned up much of the white space. Hopefully this will look better for the average reader!

        Steve

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2010
          Hmmmm. Link works for me. Oh well. BTW... I also have your other Ti Report
          to edit. I'll have that back to you in the next day or so.

          AB

          > Thanks again Andrew!
          >

          > That link was dead from my computer, but I tinkered around several
          > times and cleaned up much of the white space. Hopefully this will look
          > better for the average reader!
          >
          > Steve
        • ftroop94
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11, 2010
            Thanks Andrew,

            I look forward to the edits on that one. I also have a field shot of the spork I've taken since I put the review together if you'd like me to insert it...