EDIT/APPROVAL - Marmot Power Stretch Pant - Nanci Paroubek

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Nanci,

      Good job. Just a few edits for you, in the same format: EDIT is a required change, Edit a suggested change or request for clarification. After revising you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/yhnwfcp

      Congratulations on completing your first Owner Review. Get that second one in soon so that you can start applying for gear!

      Cheers, Richard

      <<WEIGHT: 135 lb (61.00 kg)>>
      Edit: While not required it's helpful to our readers if you add measurements pertinent to the gear under review. With pants that would be waist and inseam measurements

      <<Manufacturer: Marmot>>
      EDIT: Here we require the manufacturer's proper legal name: Marmot Mountain, LLC

      << My pants are black.>>
      Edit: Consider adding what other colors are available.

      <<I can't feel the seams while wearing the pants.>>
      Edit: "when wearing the pants" would read better