EDIT/Approval - Big Agnes Seedhouse 1 tent - Steve Huntress

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2010
      Steve,

      Good job, only a few minor fixes and you may upload at http://tinyurl.com/yfafcp7
      EDIT is a required change, Edit a suggested change. Congratulations on completing your first Owner Review! And a reminder: the next one must include photographs.

      Happy Monday, Richard

      Email: jabahutt at msn dot com
      <<EDIT: Your email address in the html version has a hyperlink. Please remove it.

      << MSRP: $189.95>>
      EDIT: I missed this the first time around. Other countries use dollars as currency, so this needs to be "$189.95 US"

      <<The rain-fly is a lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop>>
      Edit: silicone-treated [with a hyphen]

      <<This tent has been used in a variety of weather conditions throughout New England and the east cost>>
      EDIOT: east coast

      <<My favorite points of this tent are its lightweight & very easy setup.>>
      Edit: Maybe you can replace that last ampersand with "and."

      << These are minor complaints, and again, does not detract from the quality and performance >>
      EDIT: Missed this one too. "These" is plural, so "do not detract"
    • Steve Huntress
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2010
        Thanks Richard, I appreciate all the help. The tent review was uploaded with two photos. They don't seem to be there. How do I make sure the photos are in the html file itself? Again, thanks for all your help.

        Steve.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2010
          Steve,

          To answer your question, I always review a report immediately after uploading, to ensure that it's formatted as I intended and I didn't miss some detail (such as adding a link to the manufacturer's website). I'm less certain about why your pictures didn't upload. Maybe try again (in the Tests folder) and see what happens. If that doesn't work post a note to the BGT Upload help list, setting out the procedure you followed and what went wrong. We have many members who are more computer-literate than I, and I'll bet they can solve this problem. Good luck, Richard

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Steve Huntress <crudegear@...> wrote:

          > Thanks Richard, I appreciate all the help. The tent review was uploaded with two photos. They don't seem to be there. How do I make sure the photos are in the html file itself? Again, thanks for all your help.
          >
          > Steve.

        • Steve Huntress
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 24, 2010
            Thanks Richard, I understand. I just uploaded another review, and fortunately, the html version does have pictures. It was a lot of trial & error, but I believe I figured it out. I appreciate all your help.

            Steve.