Re: REPOST: OR - REI TI WARE NONSTICK TITANIUM POT 0.9L - STEVEN KIDD

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2010
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "ftroop94" <ftroop94@...> wrote:

      > Ray,
      >
      > Thank you for the quick editing pick up. I actually read several of your reviews for tips in preparation for my first OR

      Yeah with over 130 ORs written it is easy to do :-D

      >I reviewed the NeoAir (and incidentally I took to 21 F, which I found comfortable for ME)! In seeing your OR, I noticed you appeared to have a Montbell Down Hugger #1. My winter bag is UL #1, and this led me to read your test report on the 600 fill version. So, before you ever
      > started your official duties, you had influenced my writing.

      Well thank goodness I had a good editor. (No "of"s to copy. Inside joke)

      > I'm also sure that even when this second review is approved, I plan to continue practicing and refreshing my writing skills by submitting more OR's.

      It will help, trust me. Plus the Test Managers look at that when choosing between otherwise equal applications.

      I will get to your OR after I get the kids to school,

      Ray
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2010
        Hi Steven,

        OK, nice job. I only found two edits in the HTML version. Correct those and you can upload the new version to it new home at

        Reviews > Cook Gear > Cook Sets > REI Ti Ware .9 L Pot
        Or: http://tinyurl.com/yho4xad

        As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a Tester
        Agreement, for which see:

        http://tinyurl.com/dndp

        that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate in the testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent your paperwork in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.

        You will also need to join:

        This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.

        However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing and this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

        Congratulations!

        Raymond Estrella

        ***MSRP: US$54.50

        EDIT: place a space before "$" (US $54.50)

        *** My only initial concern was that pot's pour spout is only set up to pour

        EDIT: was that "the" pot's
      • ftroop94
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2010
          Ray,