EDIT/Approval - Hawaiian Tropic Ozone Ultimate Sunblock Stick - Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2010
      Ray, just a few nitpicks below. I'm quite interested in this product, as I need high SPF anytime I'm outdoors and like you I hate grease. I'm a regular Bullfrog guy but I like the idea of putting the sunblock on without removing my gloves. Upload at your convenience, remembering to delete your Tests/OR folder copy. Cheers, Richard

      << The Ozone products are their highest SPF formulas. >>
      Edit/Comment: Consider explaining that SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor and is the standard measure for rating sunscreen products. I'm not sure if SPF is universally accepted. Up to you.

      <<Here are the company supplied selling points.>>
      Edit: company-supplied [with a hyphen]

      <<Non-Comedogenic>>
      Comment: I wonder what that means.

      << Conditions have ranged from beautiful crystal clear sunny days to full on blizzards. >>
      Edit: full-on [with a hyphen]

      << I can not stand feeling greasy. >>
      Edit: Usually "cannot" is one word.
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2010
        Hi Richard,

        Thanks for the edits. All made, test file deleted and corrected file uploaded.

        It is a pretty nice sunblock but as I alluded to I have found something better. Walgreen's is making their own version of this

        http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/Sun-Protection/Pure-and-Free-Baby-Sunblock-Stick/ID=prod4198271&navCount=0&navAction=push-product

        But it is not online yet, just at the store.