User ID and passowrd

  • Bea GreenTerra.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2010
      Hello,

      I've been trying to recover my user name and passowrd from Backpackgeartest.org, for about 2 weeks now, but no one has answered me.I sent an email to the web mster and one to owner of this group.
      I signed up a few weeks ago, but ddidn't receive any email statting my user ID or/and passoword, which I find weird. Another weird thing is that there is no way on the web site to request that either.
      So now I forgot my ID and I have no way to refer back to recover.
      Thanks
    • Edward
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2010
        I'm sorry to say that I, as moderator of the group and senior editor, do not have any way to recover your user name and password from the BGT site. I do not have access to that site on that level.

        Indeed, I don't believe there is any way to recover this information; unless someone else chimes in with word to the contrary, I suggest you open a new account. Generally password files on websites are encoded, and are not available to the webmaster.

        Edward

        Senior Edit Moderator

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Bea GreenTerra.info" <eu_pal_us@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I've been trying to recover my user name and passowrd from Backpackgeartest.org, for about 2 weeks now, but no one has answered me.I sent an email to the web mster and one to owner of this group.
        > I signed up a few weeks ago, but ddidn't receive any email statting my user ID or/and passoword, which I find weird. Another weird thing is that there is no way on the web site to request that either.
        > So now I forgot my ID and I have no way to refer back to recover.
        > Thanks

      • Bea GreenTerra.info
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2010
          Thanks Ed but then can someone remove me as member from BGT and then I signup again. This because I want to use this email address.
          The webmaster of BGT should be able to look up for ID/password, but has not answered my message sent about 2 weeks ago.
          Thanks