Attn: Branson Langley Re: OWNER REVIEWS posted Feb 3

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2010
      Hi Branson and welcome to BackpackGearTest.org

      Thank you for your Owner Reviews and your interest in becoming a tester. Unfortunately, as it stands now both reviews are lacking in some areas and cannot be accepted for editing at this time. It is not uncommon for new writers to need a bit more help before their first OR is ready for the editing process. At this point I would strongly recommend you take a look at our Mentoring Program – This program teams new reviewers with experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s). If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to Mentor (at) backpackgeartest.org - Please use MENTOR REQUEST in the subject line.

      We certainly hope you will give it another go. Our standards are high but that benefits us all. We look forward to seeing your review again in the near future.

      Edit Administration Manager