Attn: Zachary Huang re: 2 ORs complete and uploaded

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2010
      Hi Zachary,

      Congrats on getting through the first two ORs. I recently checked your 2nd one and noticed the manufacturers URL is not clickable. Please access your report and fix this ASAP. After a short time you will not be able to make changes to your OR without Moderator help so sooner is better than later.

      Thanks,
      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Manager