Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: repost, nanci paroubek, marmot power stretch pants

  • nanci Paroubek
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
      Hey
      have lost the notes I kept to let me know what I name I used to register with Backpack gear test.  tried to re-register but it just says there is already a name registered for my email.  Can't use a diff email, have sent in a request to be kicked out so I can register again, but thus far unsuccessful.  Cant upload the HTML until I can re-register.  Any advice?  nanci

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2010
        Nanci, post this note to the BGT File Upload Help group. If you can't let me know and I'll do it for you. Richard