application to review the Granite Gear Dog Pack (and bowls)

  • Asyndeton Canaan Dogs
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Personal info:
      Kelly Riggs, Female, 5'10", Memphis, TN, Novice Backpacker, Greater
      Shelby Co + Shelby Forest at a minimum. This are does tend to be warm,
      and since that is part of the concerns of some types of packs
      (overheating) this should be a positive.
      Additional testing will include at least 3 day hikes a week of no less
      than 5 miles in our local urban park, plus agility trials, and an
      additional out and abouts with me.

      Tester Specs:
      Blade, 3yrs old, Canaan Dog, dog, 21", 40#, Pack Dog, Novice agility
      dog, occasional herder.
      Saga, 3yrs old, Canaan Dog, bitch, 19", 28#, Pack Dog, Novice agility
      dog, Herding dog.

      These guys have what has seemed to be a tough shape to fit, which is
      strange as they are rather the "every dog" body type.

      They have also already tested the Outward Hound pack, which did not work
      well at all.

      We will be testing the pack for comfort, durability, ease of use,
      everyday usability, and the overall usefulness of the pack while
      maintaing safety of user.

      Kelly Riggs - I have read the "Application and Report
      Requirements.htm" file and will comply with the report requirements