Re: Edit/Approval - OWNER REVIEW - Inov-8 Race 22 Pro Pack - Ty Webb

  • cymtnhiker
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
      Ok. I think I caught all the edits but please let me know if you see something else that I missed. Thanks so much for your help on this Ray. You did a fantastic job of explaining your edits and your line of thinking. Thanks for being patient with me.

      > Inov-8 Race Pro 22 Pack
      >

      > Hi Ty,
      >
      > OK I have a few more edits for you but then we're done. I should have caught the name thing earlier.
      >
      > After you make the changes you can upload it to its new home at
      >
      > Reviews > Packs > Frameless Backpacks and Day Packs > Inov-8 Race Pro 22 Pack
      >
      > Or: http://tinyurl.com/yfcueva
      >
      > Log in to BGT, and then navigate to that folder. Click "Upload File," be sure to select the "Owner Review" button, and follow the instructions to upload your HTML file and pictures.
      >
      > Please delete your test file while you are logged in.
      >

      > Congratulations on completing your first review.
      >
      > Ray
      >

      > Measured Weight: 1 pound 3ounces/540 grams
      >
      > EDIT: need a space after 3
      >

      > ***According to Inov8's website
      >
      > EDIT: Inov-8
      >

      > ***One of the unique features of the Innov8 pack
      >
      > EDIT: Inov-8
      >

      > *** I like the multiple options for accessing the drinking tube on the Inov8 pack
      >
      > EDIT: Inov-8
      >

      > *** The Inov8 Race Pro 22 Pack is a great lightweight pack with ample room for a day hike and almost enough room for an overnight trip.
      >
      > EDIT: Inov-8

    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
        Ty you missed one of the name changes.

        "One of the unique features of the Innov-8 pack..."

        It has an extra n

        You should be able to delete the file and re-upload a corrected version.

        Let me know if you have any problem,

        Ray