Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval: OR- Snow Peak Trek 900 cookset - Nancy Griffith

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi Ray,

      Thanks for the edits.  I've made the changes, uploaded to the folder and deleted the test file.

      Yeah, I have a long way to go to catch you on ORs, but I'm working on it!  Actually, I don't think I even own enough gear to be able to write 100+ ORs...hey, sounds like a good excuse to go shopping.

      See you next time.

      Nancy