2 ORs complete and uploaded

  • painting.accident
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
      Just wanted to let the admins know i uploaded my 2nd OR finally after some technical difficulties and a busy schedule. I also sent in my tester agreement a few months ago so I'm ready to begin testing. Thanks to all those who helped me edit my ORs.
      -Zachary Huang
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2010
        Hi Zachary,

        Congrats on getting through the first two ORs. I recently checked your 2nd one and noticed the manufacturers URL is not clickable. Please access your report and fix this ASAP. After a short time you will not be able to make changes to your OR without Moderator help so sooner is better than later.

        Thanks,
        Jamie D
        Edit Admin Manager