Attn: Erik Olsen Re:Follow up for your OR of the Petzl Tikka Plus Headlamp

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2010
      RAY - Erik Olsen(1) - Petzl Tikka Plus Headlamp - Posted Nov 27(msg#78545), awaiting use clarification â€" emailed Nov 29, Revised Dec 7(78581), Taken Jan 9, Edit Jan 9(78660), Follow-up sent Jan 29

      Hi Erik,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ray back on Jan 9. Please refer to message number 78660 at

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager