OOP 1/27 - 2/3 Daignault

  • Chari Daignault
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2010
      I'll be OOP for a week due to a death in the family. I have one FR and one
      LTR that have been granted extensions. Nothing awaiting edit at this time.

      Thanks, everyone

    • Chari Daignault
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
        Should be back sometime tomorrow. I'm also fighting some sort of virus.

        Chari Daignault
        chari.daignault@...

        "Not all who wander are lost"
        "If idiots could fly, we'd never see the sun"