EDIT/Approval - Danner 453 GTX Hiking Boots - Tim Earley

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2010
      Tim,

      All fixed and the link works. You may upload at http://tinyurl.com/yzheptm Be sure to check the "Owner Review" box and to delete your Tests/OR copy.

      After you upload you are eligible to apply to test gear. Congratulations! To do so, join our sister list, backpackgeartestERs, and be on the lookout for Test Calls.

      I hope you'll keep the Owner Reviews coming. It's good practice and will win friends and influence the Managers who recommend and Monitors who select testers.

      Cheers, Richard
    • Tim Earley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2010
        Richard,
        Thanks so much for all the help. I appreciate it. File is uploaded as
        requested.
        Tim