Ty Webb Please Read - Re: OWNER REVIEW - Inov-8 Race 22 Pro Pack -

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2010

      Edit Administration Manager
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2010
        Hello Ty,

        Welcome to BackpackGearTest and thank you for your Owner Review, your initial edits will follow (below). They will take the following format;

        EDIT: must be changed

        When you have made the changes please repost here with REPOST added to the subject line. Put a revised HTML version in the Owner Review Test Folder also please.

        Please notice the form that the review should take in the "Examples", you may also wish to browse the reviews of other experienced members for examples of the proper form.

        A helpful tool is the Mentoring Program that teams new reviewers with experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s). If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to the mentor coordinator, Jenn, at mentor@...

        Ray

        ***Height: 5 feet 7 inches

        EDIT: you need Metric (or Imperial) conversions for all measurements, weights, distances, etc. Please go through the entire review as they are almost all missing.

        ***City, State, Country: Grand Junction, CO, USA

        EDIT: please spell out the state for the benefit of our international readers

        ***Colour: Black/Lime

        EDIT: "color" is the way that Americans spell it. (I know you took it from the web site.)

        *** It has even a snow storm or two.

        EDIT: it has what, even a snow storm? Been used in one, survived one, been lost in oneĀ…? ;-)

        *** Overall I would estimate that I used the Race Pro Pack on over 30 day hikes.

        Edit: to be proper this should be 30 day-hikes. (Or was it used over 30-day hikes? That would be a long time for a 22 L pack, huh?)

        ***This system has the hydration bladder located horizontally around the lumbar inside the waistbelt of the pack

        EDIT: waist belt

        ***A foam pad that rests against the wearer's back offers support and can removed by a velcro sealed slot

        EDIT: Velcro is a trademarked name and is thus capitalized. But unless you know that it is Velcro you should just call it "hook-and-loop" . So, "and can removed by way of a slot with a hook-and-loop closure".

        *** The lid is not detachable but does latches to the pack

        EDIT: but does "latch"

        *** The packs is very adjustable with the fit

        EDIT: The "pack"