Re: [BackpackGearTest] New guy question?

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
      Ty - Looks like you are on the Yahoo site. You need to go to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/ and log in. Then click on Browse Reviews
      link if the categories aren't already showing.

      You can Browse Reviews without logging in, but the test folder only shows
      up when you are logged in. It is in alphabetical order between Stuff
      Sacks and Trekking Poles.

      Owner Reviews have their own folder under the test category.

      Hope this helps. Obviously I'm assuming you've registered on the
      backpackgeartest.org site. If not, you'll have to do that first.

      Jet

      BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com wrote on 01/06/2010 01:22:55 PM:

      > Thanks James. That makes sense for the most part but I do not see a
      > ?TEST? folder on the website. Which category is it under? I only
      > see categories for ?home?, ?gear reviews?, ?documents?, ?tools?,
      > ?about us?, ?mailing lists? and ?links?. None of these have a test
      > folder that I can see. Is this on a back end of the website? If so
      > how do I get access? Sorry for being pesky.
      > Thanks
      > Ty

      org/Yahoo!
      > > Groups Links