EDIT/APPROVAL: Repost OR Lamina 45 Zachary Huang

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2009
      Zachary,

      Thanks for doing the edits and adding the picture. There are still a few minor edits, but I won't require a repost as you seem to be very good about correcting edits given. Please upload in the new folder at: http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%20Bags/Mountain%20Hardwear%20Lamina%2045%20Sleeping%20Bag/

      When uploading your Owner Review, please ensure you select the button marked Owner Review. If you require assistance with your upload, please ask in our Yahoo! support group, BGTFileUploadHelp at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/.

      As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a Tester
      Agreement, for which see:
      that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate in the
      testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent your paperwork
      in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.

      For further details see:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=BecomeTester&page=9

      You will also need to join:
      everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.

      Please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing and this won't go unnoticed when
      Test Moderators are choosing testers.

      Congratulations!

      Kathy Waters
      BGT OR Editor

      EDIT: Your personal and manufacturer's information at the top of your
      report is double spaced which doesn't look very neat and makes it hard to
      read. Please single space this information.

      MSRP (Reg) $120.00

      EDIT: You need a monetary designation - USD 120.00 or $120.00 US will work

      Fill weight - 0 lbs, 11 oz / 335.14 g

      EDIT: Delete punctuation from all measurements and you don't need the "0 lb" at all, just "11 oz" will do. (there more periods in other measurements, too)

      Being the first warm weather sleeping bag IÕve ever owned I was concerned at first with its ability to keep me warm on a brisk morning.

      EDIT: One funky character - "I've".