Re: [BackpackGearTest] BGT Writer Ver 1.5??

  • Mike Mosack
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
      I would also like to get the link for Version 1.5, having not found it on the site yet either. If someone could either post it or forward it to me, it would be appreciated.

      Additionally, my question would be once the new installation of V1.5 is completed, does it "read" the information already saved in the 1.0 version I have on my computer now or do I need to re-enter that?

      Thanks in advance
      Mike

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
        You don't have to re-enter your data - all previous work remains intact. Thank goodness!

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
          Thanks Kathy, but can you tell me where to find the link or where to get the 1.5 download please?
          Mike

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
            That is being worked on!

            Kathy

          • chad.poindexter@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
              So we just keep using the version 1 for our test series?
              Sent from my Cellular South BlackBerry� Smartphone

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
                For now.

                Kathy

[...]

                To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/Yahoo!