Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: BGT Writer Ver 1.5??

  • Chad Poindexter
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 8, 2009
      Can you send me the link? Or is it on the BGT site somewhere? The link I clicked on in the BGT site was version 1.

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 8, 2009
        Compress (zip) it and then it should be emailable. Is that it word?
        Emailable? If it isn't, it should be.

        On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Ray <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > I guess I wont. It will not let me email an EXE file. You will need a link
        > to the update.
        >
        > Ray
        >

        > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com<BackpackGearTest%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > "Ray" <rayestrella@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I will send it to you Chad,
        > >
        > > Ray

      • Mike Mosack
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
          I would also like to get the link for Version 1.5, having not found it on the site yet either. If someone could either post it or forward it to me, it would be appreciated.

          Additionally, my question would be once the new installation of V1.5 is completed, does it "read" the information already saved in the 1.0 version I have on my computer now or do I need to re-enter that?

          Thanks in advance
          Mike

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
            You don't have to re-enter your data - all previous work remains intact. Thank goodness!

            Kathy

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
              Thanks Kathy, but can you tell me where to find the link or where to get the 1.5 download please?
              Mike

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
                That is being worked on!

                Kathy

              • chad.poindexter@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
                  So we just keep using the version 1 for our test series?
                  Sent from my Cellular South BlackBerry� Smartphone

                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
                    For now.

                    Kathy

[...]

                    To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/Yahoo!