BGT Writer Ver 1.5??

  • Stick
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 8, 2009
      Ill post this here too since it seems more people get around here than on the HelpUpload group.....

      I had the BGT writer version 1 downloaded on my computer. I saw where
      the version 1.5 is out and available for download, but hadn't had the
      time to download it. Well, this weekend was perfect time! My computer
      was eat up by a virus and I had to wipe the entire thing clean and start
      all over. So last night I went to the BGT site and downloaded the BGT
      writer again, thinking it would be the version 1.5, but when I pull it
      up, it still says version 1.
      I am about to get my first test going, it should be in the mail to me
      soon so I will need to write the IR, and so I would like to start off
      with the right writer.
      Where do I need to go to get the newer version of the writer? And since
      I have downloaded the old one, can I just download the newer one and it
      update the older one or will I need to delete the older version first?

      Thanks,
      Chad
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 8, 2009
        I will send it to you Chad,

        Ray
      • Ray
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 8, 2009
          I guess I wont. It will not let me email an EXE file. You will need a link to the update.

          > I will send it to you Chad,
          >
          > Ray

        • Chad Poindexter
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 8, 2009
            Can you send me the link? Or is it on the BGT site somewhere? The link I clicked on in the BGT site was version 1.

            --- In BackpackGearTest@ yahoogroups. com, "Ray" <rayestrella@ ...> wrote:

            > I will send it to you Chad,

            > Ray

          • Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 8, 2009
              Compress (zip) it and then it should be emailable. Is that it word?
              Emailable? If it isn't, it should be.

              On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Ray <rayestrella@...> wrote:

              > I guess I wont. It will not let me email an EXE file. You will need a link
              > to the update.
              >
              > Ray
              >

              > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com<BackpackGearTest%40yahoogroups.com>,
              > "Ray" <rayestrella@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I will send it to you Chad,
              > >
              > > Ray

            • Mike Mosack
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
                I would also like to get the link for Version 1.5, having not found it on the site yet either. If someone could either post it or forward it to me, it would be appreciated.

                Additionally, my question would be once the new installation of V1.5 is completed, does it "read" the information already saved in the 1.0 version I have on my computer now or do I need to re-enter that?

                Thanks in advance
                Mike

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
                  You don't have to re-enter your data - all previous work remains intact. Thank goodness!

                  Kathy

                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
                    Thanks Kathy, but can you tell me where to find the link or where to get the 1.5 download please?
                    Mike

                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
                      That is being worked on!

                      Kathy

                    • chad.poindexter@yahoo.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
                        So we just keep using the version 1 for our test series?
                        Sent from my Cellular South BlackBerry� Smartphone

                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 9, 2009
                          For now.

                          Kathy

[...]

                          To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/Yahoo!