Re: Edit/Approval: Owner Review - Bibler Ahwahnee 2 tent - Richard Lyon

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2009
      Thanks, Ray. All changes made, review uploaded, and Tests/OR folder copy deleted. A couple of notes below. Cheers, Richard

      > *** Unless I have a special need for storage I leave the vestibule at home.
      >
      > Comment: Me too. I have the Fitzroy and the vestibule is a pain
      ########## It was because of the Ahwahnee vestibule problems that I bought a Bombshelter instead of a Fitzroy for winter camping. The vestibule is tough enough to attach barehanded; impossible with gloves.

      > *** (it's always a he, if I'm camping with a lady she gets the side next to the door)
      >
      > Comment: what a gentlemanÂ…
      ########### I could make a chauvenistic comment here; let's just say it's good common sense. Or perhaps I really am a gentleman (sometimes).