Re: EDIT/Approval - Coleman Inyo 2 tent - Zachary Huang

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2009
      Zack, I didn't notice that this was your second OR. Congratulations - you have qualified for Newbie status. Once you get a signed Tester Agreement to Jerry Goller you will be eligible to apply for gear. To do so you should join our sister group, backpackgeartesters, and watch for Test Calls.

      I hope you'll keep the ORs coming. It wins friends and influences people among those who make test selections, and keeps your writing skills sharp.

      Best regards, Richard