Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edit - Wild Things Gear EPIC Windshirt - Carolyn Hayes

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2009
      Walter,

      Hi, welcome and thank you for asking for clarification. When you submit your Owner Review to the list in text form, you also post a link to the uploaded HTML file of your OR in the Test Folder under Owner Reviews. You have to login to the BGT website to be able to see the "test" link within all the other categories of ORs/reports. It is near the bottom on the right.

      Once you upload your OR to the test folder, copy the URL and include it in your text posting to the list.

      Is that clear as mud?

      Kathy