RE: [BackpackGearTest] Edit - Wild Things Gear EPIC Windshirt - Carolyn Hayes

  • Walter Leicher
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2009
      Richard,

      Like Carolyn, I have submitted my first OR recently and read the survival
      guide several times. As I understand it, you can only submit the HTML
      version on the editor has created the folder for it. Am I missing
      something?

      Walter

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2009
        Walter,

        Hi, welcome and thank you for asking for clarification. When you submit your Owner Review to the list in text form, you also post a link to the uploaded HTML file of your OR in the Test Folder under Owner Reviews. You have to login to the BGT website to be able to see the "test" link within all the other categories of ORs/reports. It is near the bottom on the right.

        Once you upload your OR to the test folder, copy the URL and include it in your text posting to the list.

        Is that clear as mud?

        Kathy