EDIT-Coleman Inyo 2 tent - Zachary Huang

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Zachary, Only a few edits, but you still need photographs. As I stated in my earlier edit message, photographs are required in every Owner Review except the first. I can't approve your review until you add some.

      Specific edits are in the same format as before: EDIT is a required change, Edit a suggested change, and Comment a comment with no change required.

      When you have added photos and revised as directed, please repost the plain text to this list with "REPOST," the product name, and your name in the title, and post the html version with photographs in the Tests/Owner Reviews folder. Cheers, Richard

      <<Floor dimensions: 89" by 53"
      Center Height: 40.75">>
      EDIT: Need metric conversions.

      <<The earlier version only had one pole, was lighter but suffered from a cramped foot box and water pooling at the front of the tent.>>
      EDIT: Delete the comma and add "and" before "was lighter."
      << The body is comprised of mainly mesh panels and a bathtub style floor, with taped seams in both the tent and the rainfly.>>
      Edit: bathtub-style [with a hyphen]

      <<The Inyo 2 is very easy to set up with only two poles (both color coded) and a combination of pole sleeves/clips. >>
      Edit: color-coded [with a hyphen]

      <<As advertised the Inyo 2 provides ample room for the lightweight backpackers.>>
      Edit: I think you meant to say "for two lightweight backpackers."