Edit/Approval - MSR Titan Tool Spoon - Selena Leonard

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      Selena, Good job. Only a few additional edits, after which you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/yct35bf

      Same format: EDIT: a required change; Edit: a suggested change; and Comment: a comment, with no change required.

      I suggest that you keep working with Ralph on use of commas. You have far too many. Many are not necessary and in my judgment interfere with a reading of your Review. However, your meaning is clear so you needn't revise.

      This is your second Owner Review, so after uploading and submitting a signed Tester Agreement to Jerry (address in the Survival Guide) you are officially a Newbie and eligible to apply test gear. Congratulations! You should join our sister list, backpackgeartestERs, and keep an eye out for Test Calls. I hope that you will continue to submit Owner Reviews – it will aid your report-writing skills and score points with the call managers and moderators when you apply for gear. Cheers, Richard

      << Three months, and a half dozen outfitters later, I came across this spoon.>>
      Edit: half-dozen [with a hyphen]

      << The handle of the MSR spoon is just short enough that it is easy to get food on one's finger knuckles when eating out of a Jetboil pot, a quart sized freezer bag, or a freeze dried meal bag>>
      Edit: quart-sized [with a hyphen]
      Comment: Been there, done that. Often.

      << and does fit into my Jetboil pot when the ignitor isn't in there.>>
      EDIT: igniter [spelling]
      Comment: You might consider getting the Jetboil cozy that includes a notch into which a spoon (and fork) can be placed for storage. Standard equipment on the new Jetboil Flash.