Attn: Mark Patterson

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2009
      Welcome to BackpackGearTest.org Mark.

      Thank you for your Owner Reviews and your interest in becoming a tester. Unfortunately, as it stands now your reviews are lacking quite a bit of information and cannot be accepted for editing at this time. It is not uncommon for new writers to need a bit more help before their first OR is ready for the editing process. Because of this we have several folks just waiting to give you a hand. We call this the Mentoring Program – This program teams new reviewers with experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s). If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to Mentor (at) backpackgeartest.org - Please use MENTOR REQUEST in the subject line.

      Another really helpful option is to take a second look at our Owner Review requirements spelled out in the How to Become a Tester section of our webpage (link below). In addition to this material we suggest reading some recently approved owner reviews to get a feel for what the BGT standards are.

      Regardless of which option you take, we certainly hope you will give it another go. Our standards are high but that benefits us all. We look forward to seeing your review again in the near future.

      Edit Administration Manager