Re: [BackpackGearTest] Approval: Therm-A-Rest Compressible Pillow Mike

  • Mike Mosack
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2009
      Will do, Ray - thanks for your help
      Mike

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ray
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 6:55 PM
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Approval: Therm-A-Rest Compressible Pillow Mike

      Hi Mike,

      I saw you posted to the wrong group and the wrong folder. (Tests, not Owner Reviews) No problem.

      The review looks great. Thanks for adding the description, it makes it much better. You can place it in its new home at:

      Reviews > Sleep Gear > Accessories > Therm-a-Rest Compressible Pillow

      Or: http://tinyurl.com/ylht4nt

      One suggestion. You will find the spelling of their name to be both ways in the BGT reviews and reports and as such I will not make this an EDIT. Consider changing the capital A to lower case (Therm-a-Rest) as that is the way Cascade designs spells it.

      That's it. Now get out there and test something... ;-)

      Have a great Thanksgiving,