Re: [BackpackGearTest] Granite Gear Dog Gear Test

  • Asyndeton Canaan Dogs
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 1, 2002
      Would you like me to resubscribe :)?

      Kelly Riggs
      Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the
      basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is
      more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of
      the universe. - Frank Zappa
    • Jerry Goller
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 3, 2002

        They are beautiful dogs. I was stunned the first time I saw one. It was a beautiful light gray and as big as a Shepard. I didn’t know they came that big….   LOL.

        Jerry