EDIT: Owner Revew - Kelty Camp Pillow - Chad Poindexter

  • a_henrichs
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2009
      Hi Chad,

      You have a very good report here. I have a few minor edits. As usual, EDIT=fix and Edit=think about fixing. When these edits are made, post the new html and text versions and I'll check them over again.

      Thanks!

      Andy

      > I used <<HYPERLINK GOES HERE -
      > "http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%20Bags/The%20North%20Face%20Aleutian/Owner%20Review%20by%20Chad%20G%20Poindexter/\
      > " LINK TEXT = "The North Face Aleutian">>
      EDIT: We are discouraging linking to other reports on our site. Older reports are regularly deleted as models are retired or replaced. Having links in reports can potentially lead to broken links and frustration on part of our users.

      > Again, I used the same sleep system here,
      > <<HYPERLINK GOES HERE -
      > "http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%20Bags/Th\
      > e%20North%20Face%20Aleutian/Owner%20Review%20by%20Chad%20G%20Poindexter/\
      > " LINK TEXT = "The North Face Aleutian">>
      EDIT: see above

      > The temperatures have been as low as 50 F (10 C), sometimes with rain on some nights,
      Edit: I'd recommend cleaning this last little bit up. The combo of the sometimes and some reads a little funny.

      > The grounds where we made camp have varied from...
      EDIT: "had varied" for tense consistency

      > I also used <<HYPERLINK GOES HERE -
      > "http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%20Bags/T...
      EDIT: remove link