Additional EDIT: OR: ThermoJet MicroLite Stove-Cheryl McMurray

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2009
      Cheryl,

      Thanks for graciously accepting my edits. I just checked your uploaded OR and the captions on the pictures are showing up kinda funky. Checking your source code, I see you manually tried to place them by using the HTML command ";nbsp". That's a very chance-y way of spacing. Since you use ReportWriter, the easiest way to correcting place a caption with the proper picture is to actually type in the caption in the "Caption" field under the image. When you select an image, you have (under the image) the ability to add the "Alt", border attributes and a caption.

      Let me know if you need additional assistance.

      Thanks!
      Kathy