EDIT/Approval - TNF Aleutian Sleeping Bag - Chad Poindexter

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2009
      Chad, More excellent work. Just a few Edits (suggested changes) and one EDIT (required change) and you're ready to upload. After you have revised your Review, upload to http://tinyurl.com/ygjzt4t and be sure to delete your Test/Owner Reviews folder copy. Congratulations on completing your first OR! Cheers, Richard

      <<Compressed Size Listed: 8 in X 17 in (20 cm X 43 cm)
      Actual Compressed Size: 8.5 in X 16 in (22 cm X 41 cm)>>
      Edit: Here (and once or twice elsewhere you use an upper case "X" for "by." Normally it is lower case; I think that looks better. But up to you.

      <<I have used the Aleutian this past September on a 40 mile (64 km) hike on the Appalachian Trail (AT) in North Georgia (GA).>>
      Edit: Consider deleting "(GA)", as you don't use the abbreviation anywhere else in the Review.

      << and it had drizzled rain on us through out the entire day and as night time came more rain came with it! >>
      Edit: "nighttime" is usually one word

      << Also, I have found that it can be a little difficult to get back in the stuff sack while in smaller areas, such as inside a tent with another person.>>
      EDIT: get the bag back in
    • Chad
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2009
        Richard,

        The edits have been made and the final OR has been posted in the link that you provided me!

        Soon, I will be posting my 2nd OR!

        Thank you for your time!

        Chad